Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSPOKEN

I am not a preacher,nor am I a person who delves in philosphy , but this post is just a miniscule attempt on my side to express my perspective of the tiny problems which haunt and many a times aggrieve us everyday in our daily lives.Once again I would like to clear that this post only refers to the frivolous things which we find undesirable and which nag us perenially.The scope of these trivialities seems infinitely large and their variety is immeasurable,but they are omnipresent and whether you accept it or not ,have an effect on our psyche.

It is said that when trouble troubles you ,it is best that you share ur feelings with someone.It is said that venting out ur frustations is the best remedy for such worries.I accept that I am no authority to question this claim of hundreds of scholars of psycology,but as an inquisitive person I cant help but think that such a measure may have contrary effects..

There exists a myriad variety of homosapiens around us ,each with a different mindset,and thus we receive all kinds of reaction from people. When u start sharing ur worries with others, the sensitive and sympathetic souls around you will keep asking you at short intervals..."R U OK BUDDY???".........or ."I hope u rnt still thinking of it"........etc. etc. These people unintentionally but continuosly remind u of the things that disturb u, in my opinion that is not a help in any manner.Coming to the other kind of souls whose reply would consist of statements like. "Hey take it easy buddy...........you will do well next time", or "There are still hundreds of avenues left for u "(I am not condeming those who actually suggest feasible solutions....but then they comprise the minority)the majority is made of people who are content with the above statements only.........what avenues they are referring to are unknown to them (or they give highly unpragmatic solutions) ........and then on further interrogation several of them start citing themselves as examples,being totally blind to the fact that the circumstances confronting each person are different and thus their solution might be totally irrelevant to the person who is suffering.And then how can I forget the everpresent and the everhurting sadists.These people will leave aside tasks of immediate concern to them,and will devote their full time and energy into making things all the more difficult for you.With their words,they will do their best to augment your pain and strain.

I believe it is better sometims to remain silent and work towards relaxing yourself internally.We are the ultimate masters of ourselves and though it may take time but such silence will save us from the hundreds of complexities which might otherwise arise.Silence appears to be the bitter pill ,but then as long as it delivers results,it is the best pill.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post... but i must confess i don't agree totally with your post! Yeah sometimes you need to be yourself... something called as a private space wherein you solve your own problems... but sometimes you should share your worries with others not coz dey'll simply motivate you or divert your mind but coz dey'll give u a new perspective to the problem at hand... d factors dat u wudn't hv considered earlier or u were unaware of may come to light... so it'll certainly help u to take better decisions... simply put have a pool of data handy but use only d relevant info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post vas..but way too on a single track.I dunno,but if sm1 is citin der own eg 2 u den mayb its coz dey belve dat u shudnt do d mistakes dey did or u can mayb learn frm der circmstances...sadists r a ttly diff set f ppl again..but den yr interpretation of the scenario also is correct on one facade...all in all an awesm compilation and its well expressed..

    ReplyDelete